Чтобы изменить, нажмите здесь.
- Find a landscape photograph that demonstrates at least one of the taught compositional strategies.
- In your sketchbook or on a piece of 9" x 12" drawing paper, redraw this image to take up the entire piece of paper. Though we will draw from life and you will create your own composition, drawing from a found image allows us to practice techniques such as drawing trees and apply the watercolor.
- Get watercolor supplies:
- large brush and detail brush
- paper towel
- scratch sheet for testing colors
- paint palette for mixing colors